Our top selling harness, now with a speed limiter connection needed for your RZR or Can-Am X3.
- 4 point harness with 2-inch belts
- Automotive-style latch
- All Black Hardware
- Easy Adjusters
- Sewn in pads
- Removable sternum strap
- Equipped with factory speed limiter connection
- For 2015+ Polaris or Can-Am Models
This 4 point harness with 2″ belts provides great comfort and safety for UTV’s. The 4.2 harness has sewn in shoulder pads that stop chaffing on the neck and add extra comfort, especially on long rides. Includes all black hardware for cool styling, and EZ adjusters on the shoulders. The EZ adjusters allow you to adjust your shoulder straps quickly, even if they are dirty or muddy. The 4.2 features an automotive style latch on the lap belt, which provides a quick and easy release that anyone can use.
For all 2015+ RZR’s and Can-Am X3 models, if the drivers seat belt is not clicked in, the computer will limit the speed of the vehicle to 15mph. When you install harnesses on those models, you lose the ability to click in. The computer doesn’t know if your wearing your seat belt or not. What we did with this harness is integrate the stock connector right into the design. No overrides or bypasses needed. Its retains it’s factory function, and keeps that safety feature as it was intended to be used. Installation is easy, all you have to do is unplug the old connector and plug in our new one attached to the harness. (Only needed for Drivers Seat)
Can-Am Commander 800 / 1000 : 2014+, Can-Am Commander Max 800 / 1000 : 2014+, Can-Am Defender : 2016+, Can-Am Defender Max : 2016+, Can-Am Maverick : 2014-2018, Can-Am Maverick Max : 2014-2018, Can-Am Maverick Trail : 2018+, Can-Am Maverick Sport : 2019+, Can-Am Maverick Sport Max : 2019+, Can-Am Maverick X3 : 2017+, Can-Am Maverick X3 Max : 2017+
Polaris RZR RS1 : 2018+, Polaris RZR 900 : 2015+, Polaris RZR XC 900 : 2015-2017, Polaris RZR S 900 : 2015+, Polaris RZR 4 900 : 2015-2018, Polaris RZR S4 900 : 2018, Polaris RZR S 1000 : 2016+, Polaris RZR S4 1000 : 2019+, Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2015+, Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2015+, Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2016+, Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo : 2016+, Polaris RZR XP Turbo S : 2018+, Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S : 2019+, Polaris RZR PRO XP : 2020+, Polaris Ranger Midsize 500 : 2017+, Polaris Ranger Midsize 500 Crew : 2015+, Polaris Ranger Midsize 570 : 2015+, Polaris Ranger 570 Full Size : 2016+, Polaris Ranger 570 Crew Full Size : 2016+, Polaris Ranger XP 570 (PRO-FIT Cab) : 2015-2016, Polaris Ranger XP 570 Crew (PRO-FIT Cab) : 2015-2016, Polaris Ranger XP 900 : 2015+, Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2015+, Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017+, Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017+, Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel : 2015-2018, Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel Crew : 2015-2018, Polaris Ranger ETX : 2017+, Polaris General : 2016+, Polaris General 4 : 2017+
Proper installation and consistent use of the 4 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4” below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the four point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI tag, or purchase.
- This restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.