FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fits Polaris RZR Pro XP
- Works with +4" HCR long travel kit
- Improved strength and rigidity over OEM
- Direct bolt-on replacement
- Hexagonal turret design
- Made from high strength 6061 T6 aircraft-grade aluminum
- CNC machined for precision and accuracy
- Durable hard anodized black finish
- Made in the USA
The Assault Industries turret style +4" heavy duty tie rod kit for the Polaris RZR Pro XP with aftermarket long travel kit is made from high strength 6061 T6 aircraft-grade aluminum and is designed and manufactured in the USA. This kit eliminates the factory failure points while retaining the factory clevis assembly. The tie rods come in a hard anodized matte black finish with the Assault Industries logo laser engraved so everyone will know you run the best of the best!
The kit comes complete with everything needed for installation. Assault Industries heavy duty tie rods are a direct bolt-on OEM replacement and do not require any modification to install. These tie rods are compatible with HCR long travel kits.
Don't get stranded out in the middle of nowhere with broken OEM suspension! Get the most rugged tie rods available for Polaris RZR Pro XP!