The DRT Motorsports Polaris RZR Pro Tire Carrier / Adventure Rack is an essential upgrade for every RZR Pro XP, Turbo R, Pro R owner who needs the ability to carry a spare tire.
This rack features a boxed design with tons of tie-down point options, a heavy-duty latch, and lift assist shocks. When used as a tire carrier, the Adventure Rack will hold up to a 33" tire securely to keep you on the trails and running hard.
The DRT Pro R tire carrier / adventure rack comes powder coated in DRT's signature sand black finish with high-grade hardware and completely bolt-on installation.
- Fits 2019+ Polaris RZR Pro XP, and 2022+ Polaris RZR Pro R/ Turbo R all models
- Fits up to a 33" spare tire with the use of a 3-point tire tie-down. Fitment of up to a 35" tire is possible with an aftermarket cage depending on actual tire dimensions, cage design, and tire placement (See Notes Below).
- Multiple tie-down points to fit almost any cargo you bring
- Comes with assist shocks and slam latch system
- Pre drilled for Rotopax attachment capability
- Easy Bolt-on installation with no drilling required
Sport model: Requires additional hardware OEM or equivalent for install on base/sport mode of Pro XP, Pro R, Turbo R:
OEM: 7519072 // SCR-M12X1.75X25 8.8 HXFL ZOD // QTY. 2 (EQ MMC 94036A825)
OEM: 7547441 // NUT-HXFL M12X1.75 8 ZOD NYL // QTY. 2 (EQ MMC 92461A600)
- Requires the removal of intake vent covers on Pro R and Turbo R models.
- Will only fit up to a 33” tire while using the factory roll cage.
- A 35" tire is considered an extreme fitment. When attempting to fit a 35" tire, expect modification, tight fitment, and reducing/eliminating the tire carrier's ability to open and close. Not all cage/tire combinations will accept a 35" tire.
- DRT Universal (3-point) Y Strap not included.
RZR Pro R / Turbo R, 2 and 4-door models
2019+ Polaris RZR Pro XP, 2 and 4-door models
UPDATE: PLEASE NOTE — When Installing the latch and shocks - make sure to use thread lock on the M6 latch screws and the shock jam nuts that install onto the rod ends! These two locations NEED to remain tight for safe problem-free riding.