- Lighter and Stronger than OEM A-Arms
- Built from 1.5" OD Chromoly DOM Tubing
- Camber and Castor adjustable Upper A-Arm with heavy-duty Teflon lined Heim joints - ideal for racing and rock crawling
- Signature Zbroz Racing Maximum Ground Clearance Design
- Sway bar compatible
- Easy to install, no modifications necessary
- Pre-installed Zbroz TITAN HD Ball Joints
- Durable powder-coated finish. Available Colors: Matte Black, Red, and Sky Blue
Zbroz Racing Pro Max series a-arms are lighter, much stronger, and offer more clearance than the stock a-arms. With the industries only castor, camber adjustable upper a-arm with J series 3/4" Heim joints, and simple bolt-on stock geometry construction, you know you getting a truly custom-built a-arm package. Built to hold stock or various aftermarket ball joints to ensure performance and durability these arms will take all your can dish out on the racecourse or on your local trail or dune area. Notice how we also utilize a swaged end design where we attach our large 3/4" Heim joint and weld our pivot tubes. This allows us to have the strongest connection point in the industry and eliminates any welded in bungs for attaching Heim joints. Just one more thing we do the competition does not.
Save some weight and beef up your RZR Turbo S with a USA-made quality product.
This kit includes Upper A-Arms, Lower A-Arms, and all reducers for installation as well as our signature industry-leading brass bushings (lowers only) for a better life in the harsh conditions and high load these machines see racing.