PRP’s new and improved Customizable 5-point Harness includes new features to provide more comfort and safety when riding off-road. The Custom 5.2 Harness will hold you tightly whether you’re racing, riding the dunes, or crawling the Rubicon!
The 5.2 Harness, our customizable 5-point harness with 2″ belts has thick pads for comfort and all-black hardware for sleek style. EZ adjusters on the shoulders allow for quick adjustability even if they are dirty or muddy.
Customize your 5-point harness and choose from the different options below to make the perfect harness for your build.
- Bolt-in Tabs – The traditional tabs found on most harnesses. Can be bolted to the appropriate mounting location in your vehicle.
- Clip-in Tabs – Make it quicker and easier to remove the harness for cleaning, or to access a battery. All the tabs on these harnesses can be removed and switched out with Clip in Tabs, you just need to purchase them separately here.
- Roller Adjuster – The traditional lap belt adjuster found on most harnesses. Can sometimes be difficult to use.
- EZ-Adjuster – PRP’s new and improved adjuster. EZs allow you to easily tighten and loosen the belts, even when they are dirty or muddy. These come standard on all PRP shoulder belts, but with the Custom you can add them onto the lap belts as well!
- Pull-up EZ Adjuster – Rather than the traditional pull-down lap belts, with these belts you pull the straps up towards your chest. It’s easier to get the belts extra tight if there’s not a lot of room in the cab. The 3 bar adjusters on each end allow you to change the spacing of the EZ Adjusters to account for larger or smaller riders.
- Ratchet Adjuster – Gets your lap belts as tight as possible. Great for those who are racing at high speeds. Mount the ratchet mechanism side of the lap belt next to the door, and your crew can tighten it down with the supplied ratchet.
- Classic Sewn-in Pads – Thick sewn-in pads that protect your neck from chafing against the belts.
- Removable Shoulder Pads– Having this feature allows for versatility when you want comfort or when you’re racing with a HANS device. Simply remove the pad and secure your HANS device over it. It works perfectly!
WANT AN SFI CERTIFIED RACING HARNESS FOR YOUTH RACING?
5.2’s are certified for most Racing Series. But SFI tags do not always come standard and are only added by request so let us know in the order comments that you need SFI Tags. Don’t know which SFI Certification you need? Find out here.